True Classic Men's Jackets
Here at True Classic, we don’t mind bragging that we’re known for our kickass t-shirts. But what happens when the temps dip and your nips start getting perky without your consent? Time to throw on something a little more substantial. Good thing we also happen to make some killer jackets for your top half.
In fact, we’ve got two styles — for you woodsy fellows who want to channel your inner lumberjack-slash-urban ecowarrior, you can slide into one of our sleek puffer jackets. But if your goal as a kid was to become a fighter jet pilot and/or a skankin’ rudeboy, behold our bomber jacket. (Zippy Vespa and newsie hat sold separately. Wait…people still listen to ska music, right?)
Anyway, here’s all you’d want to know about each style:Puffers:
100% nylon shell/100% nylon lining/100% polyester fill
- This combo of premium fabrics will keep you warm and dry, whether you’re hiking a mountain in the springtime or just hoofing it to that swanky new restaurant in uptown because you missed the bus.
- Note, we didn’t say waterproof. It’ll do the job in a drizzle, but this thing is no replacement for what you need if you’re going deep-sea fishing, jogging in a monsoon, or scuba diving in Barbados.
Premium Fitted, contemporary/athletic cut
- Believe it, we care about you looking good as much as you do. It’s in our best interest to keep you coming back for more. So we’ll make sure you’re always looking fly.
Exterior zippered pockets and large interior pocket
- These pockets hold things when your hands don’t want to. Got some keys, a teacup Yorkie, and a small brick of cheese you don’t want to carry in your mitts? “Pockets” is the answer. Got some bulky moving boxes after your girlfriend finds out you stuffed her puppy in there? Those are probably too big to fit in these pockets. (For that you’ll need the True Classic Moving Dolly, coming soon.)
100% polyester shell / 100% polyester lining
- Just like Grandpa Dick and Grandma Pearl, we’re big believers in polyester. It’s the perfect material for keeping you toasty and dry while you’re cruising the streets.
- No need to fret if clouds start forming overhead—our bomber is nice and water-resistant. Meaning it resists SOME moisture, but might not do great in the shower.
- Unless you wear a top hat or a monocle, you’ll always look modern and cool wearing this jacket, thanks to the athletic design.